How to add health and fitness measurements
I’d like to track my health and fitness measurements. How can I add a measurement and monitor it within my Evergreen Life app?
If you’re starting a new fitness routine, you might want to start tracking your measurements to make sure you’re working towards your health goals. Perhaps you want to monitor your body fat percentage? Or maybe you have a health condition and want to monitor your blood pressure or sugar levels?
Keep all the information in one place in your Evergreen Life app so you can record it and monitor your progress overtime. So, how can you get started?
- Go to your ‘Records’ from the Overview screen in your Evergreen Life app. You can download the app here if you haven't already.
- Tap 'Go to Records' and then tap 'Personal Records'
- Tap 'Measurements' (You may need to scroll down to see it)
- Here you’ll see all the different types of measurements you can keep track of in your Evergreen Life app.
- For example, if you have diabetes you may keep track of your blood glucose levels. Tap on ‘blood glucose’ (or any other measurement) and you can add all the information you want to about that measurement, including when it was taken or any other notes. If you’re looking to lose weight you may want to keep track of your body measurements. For example, tap ‘Body fat percentage,’ and type in your measurement. You can even store photos against your measurements, so you can see the physical changes.
- Then, set the privacy level of the measurement you’re adding. If you share your health record with anyone else including health professionals, you can choose who sees this information.
- When you’re ready, tap ‘Save.’
All done! Having your health and fitness measurements all in one place saves time, and helps you monitor your results quickly and easily.