How to create a condition
I have a health condition and I'd like to easily be able to store and keep track of my health information relating to my condition - how do I do that?
If you have a health condition, or multiple health conditions, chances are you might keep lots of different health information in different places. Keeping track of all this information in one place not only helps you manage your condition more effectively, it makes for better, faster care decisions, and puts you in control of your own health.
Keeping all of your health information together according to your condition is really easy to set up in Evergreen Life. Once you've set this up, you'll be able to link other health information such as medications, documents and letters to your condition. This makes it really easy to quickly see all of your condition health information at a glance. In this article, we go through all the steps in the Evergreen Life app to help you do this.
- Login to the Evergreen Life app.
- Go to your 'Records' section from the overview screen.
- Tap 'Go to Records' and then 'Personal Records'
- Tap the '+' icon on the 'Conditions' section.
- Tap the 'Click here to add a Condition' section.
- In the 'New Condition' screen, add your details here - give it a name i.e. 'Eczema', enter a date from when you started with the condition, and you can also add any notes or any photos you want to that are related to your Condition.
- Select the 'Privacy' level of this information (tap the drop down box for explanations of each privacy level)
- Tap 'Save' once you've entered all the details you want to.
That's it! Start to build more information about this Condition such as adding medication and linking this to your condition, or adding Documents and Letters and link this to your condition.