How to keep an accurate allergy record
YOU know about your allergy, but other people might not... why not keep all your information together in one place?
Although you know about your allergy, its symptoms, triggers and how best to treat it - others probably don't. Why not keep all this information together in one place? It can help to build a more complete picture of your health - making for better and safer care.
Keeping a record of your allergies in the Evergreen Life app allows you to quickly and conveniently access this information and share it with health providers - making your care safer. Not got an Evergreen Life account? You can download the app here.
- Open your app and log in
- Go to your 'Records' and tap 'Go to Records'
- Tap on 'Personal Records'
- Tap on 'Allergies/Intolerances' (You may need to scroll)
- Indicating that you have no known allergies can be useful - e.g. so that doctors can know how best to treat you - so if you do not have any, simply click on the circle icon where it says 'I have no known allergies or intolerances'
- If you do have an allergy, tap the plus icon (+)
- On the next screen, you can add all the information about your allergy, including what triggers it, its severity and any notes (here you can add information about best treatment practices)
- Set your privacy level. If you share your record with anyone, this gives permission whether or not to show them this information.
- When finished, tap 'Save'
Are you linked to your GP system? If your account is linked, you'll be able to view your medical record which has a list of any allergies your GP has diagnosed you with.
That's it! Now you've got a complete record of your allergies stored in your phone, with 24/7 access whenever and wherever you need it.