What is my Wellness Score and how do I complete it?
I want to know how to fill in my Evergreen Life app and get my completed Wellness Score.
Now you can start creating your own definition of what wellness means to you. In the middle of your home screen is a score out of 100. This is your Wellness Score. It’s an indication of how well you currently are based on the information you’ve entered into the app and answers to your Wellness Checks.
Based on how high your score is, it’ll let you know if you might need to make changes to be as well as you can be – just look for the yellow sections for areas that need attention. Improving your score will help you understand how to have a healthy and happy life for as long as possible, free from illness. Grey areas represent aspects of your record that you’ve not yet completed; for example, there may be more Wellness Checks to answer in that section.
Don’t know where to start? Here’s how you can personalise your wellness in the Evergreen Life app:
- From the Overview screen, tap on your Wellness Score (it’s the number in the middle of the six sections)
- Scroll down to see what to do next
- Answer some Wellness Checks – look for any buttons that say ‘Take the __ test’
- Take action on your health and wellbeing insights
And if you want to boost your score even more, make sure your records are as complete and up-to-date as they can be by filling in your Health Records section. To do this:
- From the overview screen, tap on 'Records'
- Tap 'Go to Records'
- Here, you’ll see a list of all the different personal health information you can enter
- For example, tap ‘Allergies’ to record an allergy. If you’re not allergic to anything, you can also record ‘no allergies’ here, keeping your record as accurate as possible.