How to cancel a DNA order
I’ve changed my mind and don’t want a DNA test anymore. Can I cancel my order and will I receive a full refund?
If you’d like to cancel your DNA order, there’s some criteria that your order must fall under to receive a full refund. This article explains whether you’re eligible and if so, how to request a DNA order cancellation.
If you’ve notified us before we have dispatched your DNA kit you can receive a full refund.
You may also request a full refund if you notify us within 14 days of your kit delivery and are able to meet the following conditions:
- the DNA test kit must be unopened, unused and in its sealed packaging within 14 days of your refund request
- you must follow the further returns instructions as provided with your DNA test kit and on our website.
Unless otherwise agreed, Evergreen Life will refund you in the manner that we received payment from you.
We’ll not be able to provide a refund or replacement once the DNA kit has been used.
Where we have carried out the DNA testing and your results are inconclusive to the extent that we’re unable to provide you with a DNA report, we may in our sole discretion choose to:
- give you a full or partial refund of the price of the DNA service you have selected
- offer you an additional DNA service either without charge or at a discounted charge.
Requesting a cancellation
You can request cancellation of your DNA order by contacting us.
To help us process your refund as quickly as possible, please provide the following information:
- Name on the order.
- Order number.
- Date the test was ordered.