Receiving and viewing your DNA results
I've sent my sample back to the lab and I’m waiting for my DNA results. How will I know when they’re ready and how do I view my DNA results?
Results are provided directly within your Evergreen Life app. This means they can be viewed on a mobile device screen such as a compatible smartphone or tablet device. If you’ve not yet linked your DNA account to your Evergreen Life app then you’ll need to do this to view the results.
In order to receive DNA results, you’ll need to have a valid email address from which you can send and receive messages. You’ll also need access to a mobile device that can download apps.
Link your DNA order
To view your DNA results, you’ll firstly need to link your order number to your app:
- Log into the Evergreen Life app.
- From your Overview, tap the ‘Tests’ section.
- Tap ' Evergreen Life DNA Test' and , then tap ‘Link new test’. The app will prompt you to scan or enter your unique code found on the collection tube.
- Enter the postcode of the address that the DNA test kit was delivered to.
If more than one DNA testing kit has been ordered to the same postcode, you’ll also need to provide your date of birth.
* If this is the case, please note you’ll not be able to link the app to your order until the lab receives your sample and test requisition form (you’ll receive an email notification to confirm when this happens).