My temporary password hasn't been sent to my email
I've requested a password reset, but I can't find the email containing my temporary password.
As part of the password reset process a 4-digit temporary password will be sent to the email address associated with the Evergreen Life account (normally the account username). But what happens when this code does not arrive?
If you try to reset your Evergreen Life password then, as part of the reset process, a 4-digit temporary password will be emailed to you within 10 minutes. There are a number of reasons why this code may not be delivered successfully. Please consider the following:
- Have you checked your spam/junk email filters? The security code emails are generated automatically, so they can get blocked by some email filters. Add @evergreen-life.co.uk to your ‘Safe Senders’ list to prevent this from happening.
- When requesting the security code, did you enter the email address that you use to log in to your Evergreen Life Account (your username)? Security codes can only ever be sent to the account owner.
- Do you have a recovery email address on your account? If you do, the code will be delivered to your recovery email address.
- How many times have you used your account? If you only used the account on the day that you created it, then it is possible that your username is not the email address you are trying to use here.
- Is it possible that you used a different email address to create your account?
- Is it possible that you created your account on a service other than Evergreen Life?
Still not found it? Evergreen Life Customer Support can search for your account – please contact us if you're really stuck.